[FoRK] [meta] the OS debate

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:47:17 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> PS - let me revise the stipulation for Tom:  "Not all Mac users are
> ravenous, mindless, brainwashed Apple zombie-fans."

Never said all, thats the paint brush wit largeness.

But Not All implies Some...and some is not none...and numerical datum
is a tricky beat with a Crisco complex.

A mindset advertised is a product bought and such as the product is
bought there is some what of a spread of the mindset ...etc etc but a
number or quantity....I will not put a firm finger on it since then
the swat can be made on the guese and not the thing in itself.

Which is, after all, what is being talked around...n'cest pas?

-tom(feeling the love of a pointed jeff missive but wishing it were
something of importance)higgins