[FoRK] In other news...

Joseph S. Barrera III joe-ml at barrera.org
Wed Jun 25 02:43:44 PDT 2008

Jeff Bone wrote:

>  At least we have *two* count 'em *two* legislators who've got some sack.

Good for them but I'm just going to use this opportunity to mention that
big balls are positively correlated with mental retardation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroorchidism

- Joe

P.S. Fun fact: The underground tubers of terrestrial orchids (mainly
Orchis mascula) are ground to a powder and used for cooking, such as in
the hot beverage salep or the so-called "fox-testicle ice cream" salepi
dondurma.

(I scream, you scream, we all scream for fox-testicle ice cream!)