[FoRK] In other news...

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jun 25 10:47:17 PDT 2008

Jeff Bone wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2008, at 11:06 AM, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>
>> Jeff Bone wrote:
>>
>>> but I'm not sure the converse is a save assumption.
>>
>> I think you need a smarter smell checker.
>
> Their are always going to be smell arrows hear and their.
Their argh awl weighs gong too bee smell barrows hear AMD they're.

C'mon, don't do it halfway!  Error rate on full!  Are we trying to
compete with semantic errors too?  Hmm, let's schedule a thinko day.

Or shall we just switch to Chinglish or Singlish or even Panglish now?
Ee don tink sso, dat iss jus a teory, lah.

http://www.wired.com/culture/culturereviews/magazine/16-07/st_essay

sdw