[FoRK] What's on my Kindle...

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Wed Jun 25 11:51:43 PDT 2008

Holy crap, and I thought I'd been going slightly nuts w/ the ebooks...
'parently not!

You go, Barrera.

jb

PS - slightly amused by the mutual standards:  Machiavelli, Joyce, Sun
Tzu.  I suspect that "got a Kindle" is going to be a significant
driver for new sales for that sort of thing.  I'll have to check out
"collected works" stuff, hadn't really looked at that yet.

PPS - which Alice do you have?  Does it have the Tenniel illustrations?