[FoRK] Brain Pollution and the Real Reason You Shouldn't Use Drugs, was: Re: Good News, Finally

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jun 25 19:06:17 PDT 2008

Brain imagery shows effects of alcohol, marijuana, caffeine, etc.

Brain Pollution and the Real Reason You Shouldn't Use Drugs
http://brainplace.com/bp/atlas/ch15.php

Normal:
http://brainplace.com/bp/atlas/ch2.php

But it's not all bad probably, if you're going to die soon. Still, I
would rather see some other delivery mechanism than smoking.
What Your Government Knows About Cannabis And Cancer -- And Isn't
Telling You
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-armentano/what-your-government-know_b_108712.html

sdw