[FoRK] What's on my Kindle...

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jul 2 18:37:03 PDT 2008

Are you making ebooks / pdf's yourself of books and magazines, or
downloading them exclusively?

I didn't notice an e version of Make for instance.

What do you think of the eee as an ebook reader?

I finally bought a Kindle.  Even if it isn't the only thing I use, it
has enough usefulness, with it's free EVDO, that I'm sure it will be
worth it.  However, I'll still read a lot on computers.

sdw