[FoRK] Do No Evil? WTF is this then?

Reza B'Far reza at voicegenesis.com
Sat Jul 5 23:51:41 PDT 2008

Dude:

I work at Oracle now, but used to work at Google...

All due respect, unless you work there, you have no idea of the magnitude of
the perks employees get.  Free food for you, anyone you want to bring over,
nap rooms, etc., etc... There is a reason Google has been rated no. 1
employer a few times by various publications.

If you don't want to use their day-care, you don't have to.  You can get
your own.  I have a kid and another one coming... I'm an independent and
probably vote democrat more often than not, but I definitely don't think
it's the employer's RESPONSIBILITY to provide day-care.

And, who in the world pays $1425/month for quality day-care in California?
Certainly not me nor anyone else I know with a kid