[FoRK] Do No Evil? WTF is this then?

Joseph S. Barrera III joe-ml at barrera.org
Sun Jul 6 00:40:54 PDT 2008

Reza B'Far wrote:

>  Dude:
>
>  I work at Oracle now, but used to work at Google...
>
>  All due respect, unless you work there, you have no idea of the
>  magnitude of the perks employees get.  Free food for you, anyone you
>  want to bring over, nap rooms, etc., etc... There is a reason Google
>  has been rated no. 1 employer a few times by various publications.

Not for long. Hellooooo, reality. Ain't it a bitch.

P.S. On a totally less confrontational note... why move from Google to
Oracle?
Seriously. And ignore all the stuff posted below as well.

I've seen a few folks move from Google to Microsoft...

Are folks at Google worried they are going to have to start earning
their keep?

What are all those talentless Ph.Ds going to do? Learn PHP?