[FoRK] Tired

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:05:20 PDT 2008

What vintage?

Defending my 2003 Jetta GLI manual six-speed, 200 hp:
*<Last Words*

If you are attracted to the Jetta's styling, interior ambiance, and German
character, do not mind the German price, and do not require a larger rear
seat, then this is the car for you. With its smaller package, airier
cockpit, and sports suspension the Jetta GLI is simply much more fun to
drive than the larger, more expensive Passat. The chassis has its quirks
near the limit, but you may either rarely venture there or actually prefer
this sort of entertainment. Overall, a uniquely appealing package that has
become even more appealing in GLI form.>

http://www.epinions.com/content_78046006916

(Yeah, the back seat is for amputees, but it's usually reserved for my two
doggies.)
(And at roughly $25,500, I believe my ride is juicier for the $$$$$)