[FoRK] Big Tents

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:48:21 PDT 2008

I will check with the wife and see if maybe we can work it into our
South Dakota run (which we skipped this year thanks to gas prices and
a new house that is soaking up cash).

If you can get a signal of some sort and an open etherport I can bring
along some routers and wifi gear to cover our campsite plus a few.
Maybe an activity cold be a long distance voip challange with bonus
points for an international Fork Campfire.....ah smoores and
latency...two great issues for camping.