[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:23:39 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> You Shiny Happy Change people are going to install a guy who's going to
> wreck the rest of your professional lives on top of the disaster of the last
> 8 years, just in a different direction.  I hope you enjoy what you get.

Ridiculous.  Obama is politically bland and moderate.  He's a wonk in
the Clinton style that emphasizes competence over ideology, while
McCain is, well, you know exactly what the right wing means now --
ideology over all, party comes first, winning means everything.  More
Brownie, more CPAs, more DoJ stacking.  Justify it however you want,
that's what a vote for McCain will accomplish.