[FoRK] Big Tents

Joseph S. Barrera III joe-ml at barrera.org
Mon Aug 25 12:28:52 PDT 2008

Sounds cool -- if I go it will be with Katy and her kid and my two.

Katy and I were just at Yosemite. We stayed at Crane Flat #316
(sqrt(10), right next door to pi). It  was very crowed and very hazy,
but still fun. Should be able to get better pictures next year if less
of California burns down next season.

There are lots of camping sites outside of Yosemite as well --
e.g. try http://www.recreation.gov/homeLeft.do?topTabIndex=CampingSpot
with State = CA, Near = Yosemite.

- Joe