[FoRK] Big Tents

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:38:52 PDT 2008

My god - what was I thinking?  Does anyone want to hike, canoe, raft, climb,
check out the woodland creatures and burn almond wood?  The amazing trails
and breathtaking sites (the 3D kind) - what are you going to do with your
laptops?  Record rather than experience?

If you only knew how hard I am laughing right now.  Owie, my sides!

So, anyway, Lower Pines is in the valley.  Want me to find a campsite with
agreeable connectivity potential instead?

<sigh>

Corrina, your ass is going on this trip. Bring the chilluns.