[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:04:42 PDT 2008

Jeff, his own party does NOT bill him as left of left-center. Lucas is
right, and only someone who has been brined in the liquor of fear over the
last eight years would believe that Obama is going to "wreck the rest of
(our) professional lives."

Give us a little credit, Jeff.  We're all way too cynical to buy into an
icon.  For that, we can thank Bush.