[FoRK] Big Tents

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Aug 25 15:05:02 PDT 2008

geege schuman wrote:
> My god - what was I thinking?  Does anyone want to hike, canoe, raft, climb,
> check out the woodland creatures and burn almond wood?  The amazing trails
> and breathtaking sites (the 3D kind) - what are you going to do with your
> laptops?  Record rather than experience?

After we're worn out, we want to be able to blog and edit/upload the pix
of course! ;-)
> If you only knew how hard I am laughing right now.  Owie, my sides!

You're hiking with me.
> So, anyway, Lower Pines is in the valley.  Want me to find a campsite with
> agreeable connectivity potential instead?

Probably we're going to be best off with a VSAT link.  Perhaps we can
get a 1 week rental somehow.
At least my VSAT-based emergency beacon works there, for when I fall and
I can't get up.

sdw