[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:29:57 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:04 PM, geege schuman <geege4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Give us a little credit, Jeff.  We're all way too cynical to buy into an
> icon.  For that, we can thank Bush.

For that I can thank Nixon V McGovern. That was the first election I
followed in any real sense of the term. That the nation landslided for
Nixon...oi.

Jeff's whole shebang this election seems to be all about his horse
loosing and thus everyone is a l0zer...the most mature series of
thoughts from Jeff can not be found in the rants around this meme.
Sorry bro, as much of a "two party idiots" basher as I am I have to
say your platform is shakey at best and missing more planks than not.

To the Obambam folk...if you think this is anything more than the same
old same old with a different shade on it, you are mostly mistaken and
will be badly disappointed in a few years, unless of course you can
rationalize the whole on rushing debacle with scape goats and could
have beens. Obama does bring some new things to the table, new for the
table at least. I do hope we get a chance to see newer issues be
ground to dust in the political and bureaucratic machines only because
watching the same old dust sputtering out of the body politic gets
old..give some new faces the chance at getting bludgeoned is what I
say.

But hey, a big "please die before you can breed" shout out to any two
time Bush voters. Seriously...no joke...your genes are not worth
passing on.

And thus we come back around, however painfully, to a reminder that
this and other tomwhore rants have been brought to you by the number
2, as in the two party system that gives you a choice of dumb or
dumber...and the letter F...we all know where thats going..right...ok
so I will let you fill that in.

-tom(the roof , the roof , the roof is one fire...we dont need no
water let the mother fucker burn, burn mother fucker (and by mother
fucker I do indeed mean the two party system that has so well screwed
over the nation) burn)higgins