[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:03:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:04 PM, J. Andrew Rogers
> I do not understand why anyone would sacrifice their self-respect and
> rationality on the altar of Obama's Kool-Aid even if they plan on voting for
> him.  Same goes for McCain, but there is a noticeable relative lack of
> messianic fervor among the ignorati in that camp.

OK now the term "his camp" maybe in question on this....but...the camp
McLame needs to have to win over Obambam is by its very self
definition all about messianic fervor.

Shit man, the last shill that "camp" put in the white house was with
the help of voting machines and Baby Lord Jebus heself.  How much more
Messianic you want to get.

I will give you that while the McLame camp, such as it needs to be,
puts the Mess back in messianic...ie they go to the source to pin
thier American Idol hopes and dreams to...ie Baby Lord Jebus, his Big
Papa Pump, and thier retarded in the closet half cousin Capser, the
Holy Ghost. The Obambam camp does indeed but their messianic hopes on
a warm body.

In the end though both Messianic icons will end up crucified for their
troubles...I mean thats sort of the deal....no death  no rebirth no
messianic  followers....

Oi vey

-tom(subtly at its finest)higgins