[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Aug 25 17:18:35 PDT 2008

On Aug 25, 2008, at 5:04 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 2:10 PM, J. Andrew Rogers
> <andrew at ceruleansystems.com> wrote:
>> Jeff's done a pretty good job of touching on some
>> highlights
>
> Can't say I read Jeff's comments on politics these days.

Well, you read one this morning, at least enough to get stirred up to
regurgitate some utterly ridiculous comments about Barack America the
Moderate.

Sorry if my comments aren't jibing with your apparently meme-infected
world-view these days.  Perhaps that should make you take note of them
rather than filter them.

Bush wouldn't do that, of course, but you're smarter than that.  Right?

jb