[FoRK] Obama: communitarian, redistributionist, confused? (from NYT)

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:15:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> Don't have a horse in this race, Tom.  Have made that point clear, I hope.

I think it was Diogenes Laërtius whos quoted some source as saying "If
you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"...or was that
Geddy Lee... Always mixing them up.

You have a horse, we all have horses...else why are we at the race
track with the crappy food and homeless chic atmosphere.

-tom(Pat Paulson if you have to know, with Wally Ballou as veep)higgins