[FoRK] Big Tents

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:18:14 PDT 2008

Yosemite is a bargain.  Campsites are $20.  Trails and vistas are free.
Your expenses will be gas and food, so actually gas only, as I imagine you'd
be eating regardless of where you are.
Maybe you and the Higgens clan can caravan down together.

As for supplies, you'll need tent(s) and sleeping bags.  No reason we can't
share stoves and stuff for communal dining.  You can have my flashlight.
8-)

Yosemite is a lot of bang for the buck.