[FoRK] Capitalism, Contracts and Cronyism

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:20:15 PDT 2008

Uhm, not exactly.  Haliburton is not "the Government."  If we're supposed to
buy (literally and figuratively) into the privatization of military support,
then sell us on cost SAVINGS, not BLEEDING (again, literally and
figuratively).

Funny how you'll shrug away an economic *reality* and get all freaky over an
economic *prediction*.  To shrug you'd have to categorize a whole lot of
Iraq expenditures as Good Old Pork (GOP).  Is that what you're doing?