[FoRK] Capitalism, Contracts and Cronyism

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Aug 26 12:27:07 PDT 2008

Cant you see - this is the way its _meant_ to be. You cant fight it. If
its not them doing it, it will be someone else.

Just calm down, take a deep breath, a valium, and drink a glass of milk.
Take a load off, watch some TV or something.

Its really better if you just keep quiet about this. In fact, we're
going to make a note in your file about this incident. Nothing to worry
about though.