[FoRK] Capitalism, Contracts and Cronyism

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Aug 26 13:09:34 PDT 2008

No - Im stirring things up a bit. Nothing personal.

It seems that everyone has reached outrage-exhaustion.

Nipple slips. Seen it, wasn't impressed.

2 girls 1 cup. Watch it every morning before work.

8 years of republican propaganda, kleptocracy and homicidaires. Yeah,
so? Wouldn't _you_ want in on some of that action too?

Olympic swimming pools full of neatly packed $100 notes go missing. A
mere pittance compared to the satisfaction of taking down a nation of
sand-niggers. Afghanistan was never going to be a satisfying or fun war.
Necessary, perhaps, but only Iraq could satisfy the primal need for
revenge. You have to think of that cash, not so much as being lost, but
as as an essential part of the production values for the shock and awe
show. All the off-stage guys need to be paid too, ya know?