[FoRK] Fwd: Hey, big spender...

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:52:45 PDT 2008

Oh, Jeff, just invest in insurance.  Your profits will trickle on down to us
ordinary folk and we'll be able to pay the higher premiums ... and you'll
get even richer, and more will trickle on down, and we'll be able to pay
even higher premiums .....

I'd like to hear some thoughts on how we pay for way overdue infrastructure
improvements  Keep in mind that improvements mean jobs.