[FoRK] Challenge for McCain critics

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:12:04 PDT 2008

I don't see McCain as much of a diplomat, which is where I see the greatest
similarity to Bush.  McCain is hawkish.

The simpletons that put and kept Bush in office still want a hawk to
"protect us from evildoers."  McCain talks the same talk as Bush.  He has
the same unilateral approach to solving our problems abroad, while Obama has
already reached out to our former allies.