[FoRK] Big Tents

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:19:54 PDT 2008

All right, so my husband said to tell you guys a tentative yes.
Tentative, because it's hard to think that far ahead in the future :)

I was surprised he agreed so readily - hanging out with a bunch of
strangers in the middle of the forest, who may not have much in common
with him? He's game to try it, though. But only if we buy an air
mattress! :)  Great man.

How cold is it in June? Could we make do with a bunch of blankets? (We
only have one sleeping bag - his old Boy Scout bag slowly leaked away
all its feathers and died a few years ago.)

-Corinna