[FoRK] Challenge for McCain critics

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Thu Aug 28 11:41:18 PDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 28, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Luis Villa wrote:

>>> Extensive list:
>>> http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/flipflops
>>
>> You clearly -- like many in the reactionary left -- clearly have no
>> understanding of what a neocon *actually* is and who does / does
>> not belong
>> to that club.
>
> But hey, I'm just a member
> of the reactionary left- what do I know?

BTW, misparse.  I don't know whether you are a member of the
reactionary left or not.  I know that you apparently are using the
term in an overly broad and in fact misleading way.  Many on the
reactionary left do the same.  That doesn't imply that you're a member
thereof.

Really what I meant to say is, it's alarming that the term is becoming
more and more meaningless, as it that serves the purposes of a group
of very bad folks.

jb