[FoRK] Challenge for McCain critics

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Thu Aug 28 11:50:57 PDT 2008

(My responses have been brief and a bit snarky today mostly because
I'm sick of the back and forth, but also because I'm actually (gasp)
back in class, so I have Real World Shit to do.)

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
> Really what I meant to say is, it's alarming that the term is becoming more
> and more meaningless, as it that serves the purposes of a group of very bad
> folks.

This is an interesting point. Serious, non-snarky question: do you
think this because if the term loses specificity, it becomes harder to
name the specific bad guys who the label should apply to, and hence
harder to highlight and call out their bad behavior? Or some other
reason?

Luis