[FoRK] Challenge for McCain critics

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:57:59 PDT 2008

What are you a member of - the Antagonistic Right?  (If I hear "Reactionary
Left" one more time, why I'll ....)

McCain talks about the war in football terms of "winning" and "defeating."
Them's hawk words. What exactly we're winning (freedom? democracy?) or
defeating (evildoers?  threats? terrorism?) is Bushspeak.

What do you call a troop surge? I call it hawk city and McCain takes full
credit.  Do you think the surge gets us any closer to winning or defeating
anything, or does it just keep us embroiled in a place we have no business?
Oh, that was poorly worded.  Business is *all* we have there.