[FoRK] For Bone: Move a Little Left

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Thu Aug 28 13:00:10 PDT 2008

Again, so tiresomely, predictably two-dimensional.  When you use the
left-right terminology to self-brand, you play into the very hands of
another group of folks that I know you (Geege) don't like any more
than I do:  the right-wing demagogues.  Fuck Hannity, okay?  Don't
play his game.  Don't let them bundle issues.  Don't let them define
you politically.

C'mon.  You should know by now that I'm not BUDGING left on the econ
axis.  Why?  Because democracy is a lousy way to allocate resources,
and government excel at ineptitude, incompetence, and waste.  But I'm
in your hemisphere when it comes to the social issues and the evils of
the current administration.  No doubt, common enemies.

jb