[FoRK] For Bone: Move a Little Left

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:12:59 PDT 2008

Okay. You're right about bundling of issues and fucking Hannity HARD.

However, I think you might be guilty of a little bundling yourself, ol'
buddy.  Democracy may be a lousy way to allocate resources, but democracy
can self-change.  It can learn to do things better. That's the deal.

(I'm not two-dimensional, I'm spiked.)