[FoRK] Geek logic

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Thu Aug 28 20:45:25 PDT 2008

BTW, I love "sloppy" or back-of-the-envelope estimations and
calculations.  It's a kind of game that I really, deeply love.
Occasionally it's even useful.  So I was quite pleased when Santa gave
me this book for Christmas a couple of years ago:

   http://www.amazon.com/Geek-Logik-Foolproof-Equations-Everyday/dp/0761140212/

Can't say that it's all that practically applicable in itself, but
highly recommended.

Cheers, and I really am going to try to stay away for a couple of
days.  The present and occasional post "burst" rate takes a toll not
only on your inbox but my fingertips and brain as well.  We'll see how
that aspiration works out. ;-)

jb