[FoRK] Interesting analysis of entrepreneurship and risk

Bill Humphries whump at mac.com
Thu Aug 28 23:49:24 PDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 11:32 PM, Aaron Burt wrote:

> So, yeah, maybe one *can* have commie unAmerican things like Universal
> Health Care or different tax structures, and still have a favourable
> climate for business and innovation.

Looking at my DVD shelf, I suddenly realized the scenario Bone was
describing with respect to capital gains rates was "A Bug's Life."

What a mess, we're to shove everyone but the investor class under the
bus or Denis Hopper will blow it up.

At least Andrew's keeping it classy, playing Dr. Pangloss from
Candide. (Cue Dick Cavett Show Theme Music.)

-- whump