[FoRK] Breaking news: Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be McCain's veep

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:11:11 PDT 2008

Wow.  I don't think I've ever seen you so irrationally optimistic. Do you
see her as a viable president, in case McCain, er, leaves his post
prematurely?

(I sure hope the repubs don't ONCE AGAIN turn this election into a pro life
mandate. We've got other more pressing issues, like the war and energy. His
choice does make me wonder, does he think enough people buy into *him* being
a geopolitical whiz?  It's a very weak leg of his three-legged stool, imo.)

Also, Jeff, how do you know someone like Rove didn't pick Palin?  For all
you know, McCain's arm was twisted.

Rationally,