[FoRK] Breaking news: Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be McCain's veep

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Fri Aug 29 08:42:00 PDT 2008

Oh, and on Palin: this cements the position of McCain as squarely in
the camp of the know-nothing, do-nothing,
all-we-need-to-do-is-drill-offshore energy policy that both wreaks
havoc on the environment AND continues to pump money into the hands of
the Saudis, Chavez, etc. Two collosal fuckups for the price of one!
That's fucking crazy.

(And of course in the we-control-your-body crazy fucking christianists
camp, but you knew that already. But hey! McCain is a maverick!
Totally not in bed with the culture war-ists! Not at all! Except for
Rove, and Hagee, and....)

Luis