[FoRK] Breaking news: Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be McCain's veep

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Fri Aug 29 08:44:59 PDT 2008

Oh, and as far as being 'brilliant', this totally and completely
undercuts the 'we need someone with experience' McCain argument,
especially when combined with McCain's age. It isn't tactically *bad*
(it certainly puts a large number of middle-aged Clinton supporters up
for grabs, esp. if the Obama camp continues to be reluctant to discuss
the right-to-choose implications up for discussion) but I'm really not
sold on brilliant.

Luis