[FoRK] Palin: pro-life AND sympathetic to creationism

Russell Turpin russell.turpin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:51:05 PDT 2008

This blog post is from 2006:

http://scienceblogs.com/afarensis/2006/10/27/intelligent_design_and_the_ala/

Realizing that there's nought so queer as folk, and not pretending to
understand all the demographic segments in this nation, I can't say
whether there is some group of voters who would have supported Hillary
who will find appeal in Palin.

But I doubt she'll have much appeal to anyone pro-science or pro-choice.

And Bush has shown us just how important it is to have a president who
doesn't cater to the religious wingnuts on science issues.