[FoRK] CNN Breaking News

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:14:59 PDT 2008

<Palin tells Newsmax that it's high time Congress allows the development of
Alaska's wealth of oil and gas. She doubts global warming stems from human
activity, and she considers herself both a fiscal and social conservative.>

Hmmmm.

<I'm pro-life. I'll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future
and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.>

Unless it wears a turban.  But seriously, folks, if all the unwanted babies
get born, who's going to pay to raise them?  That doesn't sound too socially
conservative to me.

Once of prevention,