[FoRK] Palin: pro-life AND sympathetic to creationism

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Fri Aug 29 13:07:31 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:44 PM, geege schuman <geege4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How many Supremes are up for dismantling?  Is it three?

Depends on who is counting. Certainly Stevens (would be 92 by end of
next presidential term), possibly Ginsburg (would be 79). Obama said
three the other night, I believe, but I can't see how you get three
without counting Kennedy *and* Scalia (would both be 76) and getting
four. I guess you assume Scalia's pact with the devil will keep him
young?

Luis