[FoRK] Palin: pro-life AND sympathetic to creationism

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:31:00 PDT 2008

Scalia *is* the devil.

Anyone listen to "NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me"?  Justice Breyer plays
along on 3.24.07 - probably my favorite episode/airing ever.  You, too, can
hear it here:
http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=35&prgDate=03-24-2007&view=storyview

Or google [ justice breyer on wait wait don't tell me ] , top o' the list is
right on, and choose <listen to the show>.

Breyer "puts his robe on one voluninous head hole at a time, just like the
rest of us."  He's quite funny, as are the panelists.