[FoRK] Palin: pro-life AND sympathetic to creationism

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Fri Aug 29 15:53:18 PDT 2008

On Aug 29, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Bill Humphries wrote:

> On Aug 29, 2008, at 3:19 PM, geege schuman wrote:
>
>> Back to the direct quote from Palin: "I'm pro-life. I'll do all I
>> can to see
>> every baby is created with a future and potential." (I love that
>> she sees
>> herself as empowered to do such.) "The *legislature* should do all
>> it can to
>> protect human life."
>
> Geege, Jeff doesn't give a rat's ass about that. People with ovaries
> come second to people with capital.

GMAFB, Bill, really, that's fucking offensive.  Anyone with two brain
cells on this list knows exactly where I stand on the social issues.
When forced to choose between handing a blank check to the most
extreme leftist coalition the Dems have seen in years and the absolute
unlikelihood of any real serious threat to women's reproductive
rights, hell yes I'll opt for the former.  But that's nowhere near
what you're claiming here.

Seriously, if you just can't help tarring and feathering somebody
who's not toeing your favored party line, then maybe *you* need to
exit the conversation 'til you calm down a bit.

jb