[FoRK] Challenge for McCain critics

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Fri Aug 29 19:40:44 PDT 2008

This email brings up the fundamental problem of voting Republican, i.e. that its basically equivalent to voting, if not for Adolf Hitler, at least for Il Duce. I'd dislike seeing JB hung in a town square. Adhering to party line and economic arguments while accepting torture and mass-murder, is probably not defensible if the other side wins.
Owen