[FoRK] A choice of nightmares

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 11:31:43 PDT 2008

So you don't mind that McCain doesn't show much of an interest in developing
alternate energy sources, evidence reinforced by his choice of running mate.

And under the current Bush tax cuts, we've seen growth slow to a creep.  And
then there's Iraq, a whole other kind of creepiness.

What should be understood in using the worst-case argument is that its
appeal is mostly to reds.  Blues have a higher panic threshhold (unfortunate
in some cases). Deep down, we blues know we're not in danger of losing
ground on Row v Wade, because we know that most politicians, even the ones
supported by reds, don't want to see it happen.  That was proven to
us during the six years of republican dominance.

Russell, don't be a schlub.  There won't be any worst case scenarios, and I
know you know it.