[FoRK] A choice of nightmares

Steve SetAtGreensplatSBCGlobal Nordquist Saigua at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 17:08:28 PDT 2008

> On the other hand, the Federal government *has* aggressively impeded
> hydrocarbon development in the US, so it kind of makes sense to have a
> policy that addresses that mess whether or not you agree with it.

Not an emission sequestration plastics refinery too soon, either!  Wait!
Wither go my ChE!

So, Jeff flips on this, does that mean 2 billion registered voters out of
nowhere (from his canvass of the Bowflex machines) and he sets up suburban
mass transport magnates from his door-door work?  I mean, I came -this-
close yesterday, but no dice.