[FoRK] FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:47:50 PDT 2008

So the book story seems to be:

Palin becomes mayor.  She asks the librarian if she (Palin) can ban
books.  The librarian says that she (the librarian) won't allow it.
Palin fires the librarian.  The town blows its lid and Palin has to
reinstate the librarian for political reasons.

AFAICT this situation is even more damning after factcheck.org's
rebuttal than before it.