[FoRK] FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:00:03 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 7:28 PM, <geege4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Naivite, your name is Stephen.  The progressiveness you take for granted on
> the west coast is novel, exotic and "weird" in ever-growing swaths of the
> US.

You think, therefore you aint.... Anecdotal as it is, the last 12 years of
American have left me with little doubt the book banning mean lipped god
fearing snitches and stooges of the United States of Sams Club is verily the
hear beat of the nation.

If you think Terry Gross trumps Billy ORiely   you might not be as close to
the american heat as you want think.

If you use the meme more than you use the phrase "its time to phase the
hole" or "geterdone" you might not be as close to the american heat as you
want think.

If you do not realize I am coping a patter from Jeff Foxworthy....you might
not be as close to the american heat as you want think.

The fivepercenters were not all wrong folks

and to hammer home a point i made earlier

http://flickr.com/photos/tomhiggins/2842097134/

-tom(wore it around the other day..did not get as many stares as my new
tshirt i made last night of the McCain Palin Empire First stencil...that one
got some head turns and chuckles. )higgins