[FoRK] FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:57:26 PDT 2008

<The ideological left is no different.  As a favorite hobby horse, they are
willfully and grotesquely ignorant of economics even when the actual math
could be used in some cases to support their preferred ideological
conclusions.>

Now that's one religious belief I'd like to see examined in full rational
light.  Under the trifecta of rightist leadership:  Large tax breaks during
time of war.  There's a laundry list of other weird reallocations, but let's
start with this.

The right applies the same fundamentalist approach to economics as they do
to faith, and actual math has little to do with it.  Trickle down theory is
their Bible, regressive tax is their God, and progressive tax is their
Antichrist.  Good vs evil, no middle ground.