[FoRK] FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:00:13 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:

> -tom(not tolerating appologists and symantic sucicide posters)higgins

And while it has not hit this list as often, I have also taken Obambam
supporters to task for his religious weaknesses as well. I would love to
find footage of OBambam doing as Palin has done, or as Bush has been caught
doing. If it exists or if there are documented words of him making claims
that this is God's War, that we need to pray for state works to be funded,
etc etc...them post it on up.

Lest we forget, I still hold that both choices are sides of a coin that
moves, albet in differnt pandering ways, to the same type of serfdom.

-tom(not playing favorites does not mean being appologists for both
idiots)higgins