[FoRK] FactCheck.org: Sliming Palin

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Sep 12 16:20:49 PDT 2008

Perhaps, however she was plain wrong using "a task that is from God" in
any way.  I think the sentence is slightly ambiguous, although I think
you are right that she meant about the same thing that Lincoln said.
"Task from God" is a mistake regardless of what you meant by it for
several reasons, including that it will become a sound bite summary in
simpler minds.

So she probably passes the not-too-kooky test but only rates a
pit-bull-with-lipstick level as an orator.

I'm already tired of her holier-than-thou marmish marble-mouthed whine,
and I disagree with most of her slant I think, so I'd be happy to be rid
of her soon.

sdw