[FoRK] Palin

geege4 at gmail.com geege4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 12:40:02 PDT 2008

Quick interjection:  Obama was voted in after vetting and trial by fire.  The voters think he made his case.

Palin is more of a deus ex machina political selection.  I don't see how ANY question asked of her can be considered off limits.

I guess her trial by fire will be an interview by Hannity?

And I guess the only reason O'Reilly didn't get it is there could be an apples-to- apples comparison of his (absurd) interview of Obama afterward.   Can't have that.

Guessing,
Geege
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T